AdSense nudity and monetization?

FoxJones

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I hope you don't get upset but I need to undersyand better . ;) My videos are posted correctly. In fact that video that you are not able to watch collected 97 view. Why please? I went into that path you suggest me and I noticed that "Allow embedding" box is disable. Look at the pic. I don't understand well the "embeddind" word. Doesn't it mean incorporating that video into other people's videos? Anyway I have just enabled it but my videos are unpublished and I don't like that option. I hope you now can watch it.

Attachments

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Allowing your videos to be embedded in external web sites should not unpublish them, as long as you have saved the changes. You got those 97 views from people watching the video on YouTube. I actually originally had to go to that video's YouTube watch page to see it, when I should have been able to click play from your post to this forum.

It really is beginning to look as though you don't really know just how YouTube works. Perhaps by unpublished, you actually mean Unlisted? Unlisted videos will get much fewer views than public videos, and it is your public views that you need for building up watch time to the application threshold. I think I need to send you a Private message; as if you've left your videos unlisted, you will never be able to apply for monetization, if that is what you want.

I do believe the one you posted here would not be considered monetizable in the first place due to the bare-breasted women.