Adsense not cashing out?

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I reached the payment threshold for Adsense a little bit ago, but I'm not receiving payment. I set up my bank account and there are no holds on my account - is there something else I need to do? Has anyone else encountered this problem? This is super frustrating because I want to buy some new filming equipment to add to video quality!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Video monetization forum. ^^

Google Adsense only pays once a month (I think it's around the 16th?? I don't get payments very often, so I'm not sure what day it is...), so if you set up your account after that day, then you'll get paid the total amount during next month's paycheck. ^_^

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
They finalize the revenue amount on the 15th and initiate the payment on the 21st (at the earliest). The money is almost always available in my bank account on the 22nd (it was today), but I think it depends on where you live.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I moved this to the Video monetization forum. ^^

Google Adsense only pays once a month (I think it's around the 16th?? I don't get payments very often, so I'm not sure what day it is...), so if you set up your account after that day, then you'll get paid the total amount during next month's paycheck. ^_^
Oh thank you!
They finalize the revenue amount on the 15th and initiate the payment on the 21st (at the earliest). The money is almost always available in my bank account on the 22nd (it was today), but I think it depends on where you live.
I set it up three months ago, and I still haven't received anything...does it maybe take a couple of months to take effect?

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I set it up three months ago, and I still haven't received anything...does it maybe take a couple of months to take effect?
You said you reached the threshold a little bit ago. I'm pretty sure you would've needed to be at the threshold before they finalize the amount on the 15th. Did you reach it by that date?

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You said you reached the threshold a little bit ago. I'm pretty sure you would've needed to be at the threshold before they finalize the amount on the 15th. Did you reach it by that date?
Yeah, I set it up after I reached the threshold. I just looked at it earlier and realized it's been longer than I thought it had, haha so about three months ago.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you hit your threshold over 3 months ago then I suspect you have not correctly set your account up. I have never had an issue with Adsense.
My Adsense account updates around the 12th every month with my earnings (from the previous month) and I get paid around 25th every month into my nominated bank account.

Kendra

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you hit your threshold over 3 months ago then I suspect you have not correctly set your account up. I have never had an issue with Adsense.
My Adsense account updates around the 12th every month with my earnings (from the previous month) and I get paid around 25th every month into my nominated bank account.
Hmmm I'll go in there and re-set up my account, maybe that'll help. Thank you!

Did you get the deposit in your account that is under $1? And did you input that into Adsense to verify it?
I think I did the option of just logging into my bank account to verify, but this time I'll re-set it up and do the deposit as verification.
Thanks for your help!!