Adsense Issue!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is anyone else having issue with Adsense with their showing all of your earnings, (besides your finalized earnings) as $0.00?

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Did it happen to you too?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
My earnings on my fullscreen dashboard show zero, and I'm not sure why. But that's not even adsense is it? I'm pretty sure when you're partnered through a network you're no longer earning through adsense... so I dunno if it's the same deal but I'm having the same problem.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My earnings on my fullscreen dashboard show zero, and I'm not sure why. But that's not even adsense is it? I'm pretty sure when you're partnered through a network you're no longer earning through adsense... so I dunno if it's the same deal but I'm having the same problem.
So is mine...I think it will be next month before we see anything. And on my adsense account on my NTWG channel shows all my earnings.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So is mine...I think it will be next month before we see anything. And on my adsense account on my NTWG channel shows all my earnings.
Oh yeah I think I saw something about it showing the earnings at the end of the month and forgot, guess we'll see what we've made then.