Adsense Account disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I got the email saying my account was disabled. The other day I accidentally clicked on one of my ads do you think google would take that into consideration and give me back my adsense account?

help :(

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm possibly, maybe you should message them back...? Did they tell you why it was disabled?

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
invalid click activity is what was said in the email. It was the only time I ever have clicked on ones of my ads. I appealed it hopefully everything will be approved.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had a few accident clicks myself, but I guess they went unnoticed.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldnt get your hopes up to be blunt and honest, invalid click activity is something they take very seriously and they dont seem to give a crap if you explain about any you made yourself by accident, good luck with it though, maybe we will see a happy story here :)

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why was my account disabled? Can you tell me more about the invalid click activity you detected?
Because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, we're unable to provide our publishers with any information about their account activity, including any web pages, users, or third-party services that might have been involved.
Google treats invalid click activity very seriously, analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings. If we determine that an AdSense account might pose a risk to our AdWords advertisers, we may disable that account to protect our advertisers' interests.
Lastly, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions, Google will use its sole discretion when determining instances of invalid click activity.
Can my account be reinstated after being disabled for invalid click activity?
We're always willing to work with you to resolve any issues you might have. If you feel that this decision was made in error, and if you can maintain in good faith that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal the disabling of your account.
To do so, please contact us only through our appeal form.
Once we receive your appeal, we'll do our best to inform you quickly and will proceed with appropriate action as necessary. Please understand, however, that there is no guarantee that your account will be reinstated.
Once we've reached a decision on your appeal, further appeals may not be considered, and you might not receive any further communication from us.
I've had the exact same issue for a while, and resorted to other programs like Blip, Videofy, etc etc.

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I noticed that I have a crapload of mobile views for my videos. Do you think youtube is thinking i'm doing something unethical with my views going up?

Fake Cake

Reaction score
Contact them, dont give up! I saw a several videos on youtube reinstated their own accounts after 7 attempts of failed appealing, all you have to do is to be 100 honest and tell them that you accidentally clikced it! Don't lie.

It would take months though...[DOUBLEPOST=1488618233,1488618102][/DOUBLEPOST]Why this necro thread is in the first page?

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from 2012 and therefore has been locked. Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.