Ads not playing on any of my monetized videos. Anyone else?

Rizzwizz

I've Got It
Account is in good standings, successfully connected with an AdSense account, and videos are successfully monetized (other than 2 of the videos that are under review from a long time now)..No ads are playing on any of the monetized videos at all.

It's been more than a week or two now that I've noticed there are so many YouTubers complaining about this glitch at Google/YouTube support groups but there is literally no answer to this :confused:

Is anyone else having this problem or went through this? Any help would be appreciated!

If you keep watching your own Trailer again and again to check if it does show Ads you might even loose your Adsense Account. Just let YouTube do their Work. It won`t matter at all if it will work now or in a few Weeks as long as you don`t have a Video that goes Viral and hit a few Million Views.

Yea I figured this problem isn't really going to be fixed anytime soon. It's funny as soon as I uploaded these videos on my second channel..even without a single view.. ads started showing up right away. Well I guess it's time to move all my videos to that channel and lose all the views and subs :/ Hopefully will get the subs to subscribe my other channel. Thank you guys!

Back