AdRev for a 3rd Party false claims

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am extremely angry. One of my monetized videos were claimed by AdRev. They made a false claim that I was using sound recorded by Emanuel Kallins, Steve Skinner-Pacific Rim-UPPM. You can find the music from the Youtube video named A Wonderful Life-UPPM - Emanuel Kallins, Steve Skinner

Here is my video which has is no longer monetized. They claim the sound that starts at 3:15 is their music which it clearly is not. The video on my channel is named The Awesome Six Samurai Deck Profile.

How long do disputes last? Has anyone here won a dispute?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol, AdRev always place false claims (unintentionally). They usually only take a few days to release a false one.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is crazy. The 3rd party released its claim after I disputed it two minutes ago, but now I have to resubmit my video for monetization. What?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is crazy. The 3rd party released its claim after I disputed it two minutes ago, but now I have to resubmit my video for monetization. What?
Yeah unfortunately you have to re-submit it for monetization.

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I dispute claims once every 2-3 months usually. My intro music is a licensed song from Audiomicro and a few other online sources also maintain a copyright on it through ContentID so I get flagged occasionally. Just dispute quickly and accurately and you'll be fine.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
What did you say in your dispute? You need to be as clear as possible. Also be respectful because that will help a lot.