Adobe Stock confusion with Price

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Does anyone use Adobe Stock? I go to click on an image to purchase for Extended Licence. The main screen with the image lists the price as 79.99 USD however when I go to the order page to enter my credit card info the price is suddenly 10.98. I've tried contacting Adobe Support but no one can help me.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That happened to me when I was trying look at adobe editing program it said was 20.99 a month and then changed to $100 a month

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you are paying for stuff that you can get free, yet I am almost sure you have spent 0 on channel promotion, and ad your current stage, that were you should be spending 100% of what you want to invest in your channel.

sipilatommi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Does anyone use Adobe Stock? I go to click on an image to purchase for Extended Licence. The main screen with the image lists the price as 79.99 USD however when I go to the order page to enter my credit card info the price is suddenly 10.98. I've tried contacting Adobe Support but no one can help me.
AFAIK, in Adobe Stock, you can either buy a single license or a subscription, which will give you 10 image licensings a month. I think it might be that that try to get people to do the sub (you can also get the first month free but can't cancel until 1 year is over), so maybe that's why the price changes and it's redirecting.

I do have the Adobe Stock subscription for getting quick photos for school projects, but haven't ever checked what the extended license button would do since the normal one is good enough for me.