Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Adobe Premiere Removes Titles

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by FRANKIEandEMILY, Oct 3, 2017.

1. FRANKIEandEMILY
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $47
    One of the great features of Adobe Premiere Pro is how powerful it is. Titles and the title menu is huge to create dynamic content that is more than a typical template title/text like iMovie has...which if you use iMovie, you know can be limiting.

With the recent update on Adobe Premiere I noticed that they removed the section called "Titles" from the menu. If you're freaking out like I was, apparently you can still access something similar to this under Graphics -> Legacy Titles.

Pretty annoying they'd take that out, I think it's to set up cross-promotion and graphic creation with After Affects (which is awesome and powerful) but it's also time consuming to do it that way.

2. FRANKIEandEMILY
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $47
    Update - it's actually under "Graphics -> New Layer -> Text" ... then you have to play around with the settings in the Effects control panel. It's convoluted.