Adobe Premiere pro questions

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
QUESTION 1
i wanted to add a picture within my tutorial and then I noticed the size of it doesn't take up the whole screen. You will notice this in the last 10 sec of my video in my signature as well.

What size do I have to make the picture to make it fit the entire screen in adobe premiere?

QUESTION 2
I wanted to add text in my intro and have some animation with it so for example it starts from the left of the screen and goes in the middle. I've seen tutorials where u can manually do this.....but it's so complicated! Am I missing something...r there pre-set actions I can use to add animation to my text? I mean even windows movie maker had that! Lol

Thank youuuu!

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Press the right mouse button on the image clip and click "Set to frame size". It will automatically resize the image to the resolution used in the video.
2. Just use transition effects on Your text. For example position it where You want and then add push/slide transition to the beginning and end of the clip :)

Reactions: PinProject

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. Press the right mouse button on the image clip and click "Set to frame size". It will automatically resize the image to the resolution used in the video.
2. Just use transition effects on Your text. For example position it where You want and then add push/slide transition to the beginning and end of the clip :)
Thanks I will try that out tonight when I edit
As for adding transition effects on the text, can I do that specifically to the text only, or will the background also move?

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As for adding transition effects on the text, can I do that specifically to the text only, or will the background also move?
If You apply the transition effect to the text clip (just drag and drop the desired effect to the beginning and end of the clip) then only it will be affected.

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If You apply the transition effect to the text clip (just drag and drop the desired effect to the beginning and end of the clip) then only it will be affected.
ahh ok! Sorry I'm clearly still a noob at this software. Thanks so much...until next time when I have more beginner questions haha