Adding Paypal Account - Curse Network

SmokeBrawsYT

Reaction score
heyvgiys, so I got sccepted in curse. I am looking for a setting where I can add my Paypal email for the money I make but had no luck finding the setting. Does anyone Know How I could change my paypal or add my paypal email?

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is what I found for you:

Change of PayPal Address
Emma12/24/2016

If you need to change the PayPal address we have on file for you for payments, you will need to submit a ticket by going here

In your ticket, be sure to include the following:

• The current PayPal address we have on file for you.
  • The PayPal address you would like to change to.
  • An image of your government or state issued personal identification card.

We absolutely require an ID for security reasons, so please make sure that is attached.

While we are more than happy to accommodate PayPal address changes, please note that these requests need to be completed by the last day of the previous month in order for it to affect the next payment cycle. So as an example: If you want to have your PayPal address updated for the January 10th payment cycle, you will need to complete the change request by December 31st.

I found this by searching for "curse how to add PayPal"
Click on the link stating "Change of PayPal Adress"

SmokeBrawsYT

Reaction score
This is what I found for you:

Change of PayPal Address
Emma12/24/2016

If you need to change the PayPal address we have on file for you for payments, you will need to submit a ticket by going here

In your ticket, be sure to include the following:

• The current PayPal address we have on file for you.
  • The PayPal address you would like to change to.
  • An image of your government or state issued personal identification card.

We absolutely require an ID for security reasons, so please make sure that is attached.

While we are more than happy to accommodate PayPal address changes, please note that these requests need to be completed by the last day of the previous month in order for it to affect the next payment cycle. So as an example: If you want to have your PayPal address updated for the January 10th payment cycle, you will need to complete the change request by December 31st.

I found this by searching for "curse how to add PayPal"
Click on the link stating "Change of PayPal Adress"
Yeah but I havent added an email yet, also I sent a request a week ago. No reply :/ I left scaleslab which Payed me but support is too s****y so i transferred thought curse would be better

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but I havent added an email yet, also I sent a request a week ago. No reply :/ I left scaleslab which Payed me but support is too s****y so i transferred thought curse would be better
Send another one and place what I told you to place and use that link it provides you?