Adding less relevant content at ends of videos to override with calls to action?

Broccoli Shmoccoli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
When I upload my first few videos and later want to tweak the calls to action or use other calls to action - is it possible to actually trim out more than 20 seconds or add more audio/video content to the running time with Enhancements? If this is not possible could I add some extra credit roll or links or thanks at the end of each video to start with or include some other type of content less relevant to the context of each video - in order to extend the running time so that I have room later if I want to add calls to action, promoting new stuff... Is YouTube OK with leaving extra time in the video with credit rolls and such - and than overriding it with updated calls to action?

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Modify the length of an already posted video? No.

Modify the end cards of said video? Yes.

Filming an extra 20s at the end of your video for end cards? Yes.

Reactions: Broccoli Shmoccoli

Broccoli Shmoccoli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Perfect. Thank you! I'll do the extra 20 than. But just to be clear - is it possible to add end cards and/or sound (a new call to action) to a posted video a month after it was posted?

Last edited:

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes. You can add end cards at any time by going to your video manager and editing the video. There is tab for "End screen & Annotations"

Reactions: Broccoli Shmoccoli