Adding Intro and Outro

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have having huge difficulties finding software to join my video files so that I can add me Intro and Outros to my videos. Can anyone recommend some software to use, maybe some free/cheap and some maybe not cheap but user friendly.

Thanks

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Davinci Resolve is a great program for multi-track editing. It takes some tutorials though. But it's free, let me know if you have any questions about it!

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A "not cheap" program would be Adobe premiere pro (or actually any from the Adobe suite). Also it may not look the most user friendly at first but trust me, after a month or 2 of solid work with whatever program you'll feel quite comfortable with the interface and controls.

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Davinci Resolve is a great program for multi-track editing. It takes some tutorials though. But it's free, let me know if you have any questions about it!
I am having issues with this saying "media Offline" when trying to upload a video, it happens every time

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should probably re-render the intro, it could be the format it's rendered in.
this happens even when just putting the video on its own in to a project, it is an MP4 format