Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Adding Intro and Outro

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by XXXL Gamer, Mar 20, 2017.

1. XXXL Gamer
    Cash:
    $65
    I have having huge difficulties finding software to join my video files so that I can add me Intro and Outros to my videos. Can anyone recommend some software to use, maybe some free/cheap and some maybe not cheap but user friendly.

Thanks

2. WannaBeDerp
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $13
    Davinci Resolve is a great program for multi-track editing. It takes some tutorials though. But it's free, let me know if you have any questions about it!

3. Rolz
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $5
    A "not cheap" program would be Adobe premiere pro (or actually any from the Adobe suite). Also it may not look the most user friendly at first but trust me, after a month or 2 of solid work with whatever program you'll feel quite comfortable with the interface and controls.

4. XXXL Gamer
    Cash:
    $65
    I am having issues with this saying "media Offline" when trying to upload a video, it happens every time

5. WannaBeDerp
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $13
    You should probably re-render the intro, it could be the format it's rendered in.

6. XXXL Gamer
    Cash:
    $65
    this happens even when just putting the video on its own in to a project, it is an MP4 format