Addicted to content creation on youtube.

rebelchumps

Reaction score
Hi All,

Nice to meet you all, i am Rebelchumps

How you guys deal with the constant drive to make videos, check video/ subscriber status every hour or so.
I am constantly bussy with my channel either optimizing videos, creating new videos, spreading the content on different facebook groups etc.

I really started to see it as my second job and i love it offcourse, i try to maximize my free time as much as possible to my channel. Despite it still being small 1.1K subs and 220K views, i still have a good feeling i can get it to grow.

My incentive is not the money, but the recognition within my nice, making friends, and making a online archive for my son when he is old and perhaps i am no longer around by having a lot of video content for him/family.

But the question is how do you guys deal with the constant pressure you put on yourself in terms of creating and managing your channel? Not too mention the increasing pressure to make the content fitting for your audience and starting having to juggle with what content you will be creating and how that will be positively or negatively your audience.

Example reviews, how positive/negative/neutral are you going to be to please the silent majority or company, the responsibility to provide correct information, be cautious with opinions you have etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I used to be obsessed with Youtube, but then my channel failed and I lost most of my motivation.

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel will grow, because you are making the right effort. We all start at zero and move forward, provided your content has an audience.

I have never felt pressure to do YT because it's not an obsession, and I don't have a posting schedule. Once you try to post to a pattern then you make pressure for yourself.

Posting irregularly can actually be good for your channel as the quality will/should be better, and viewers will actually look forward/be waiting for the next offering. Just posting crap for the sake of posting is not a good idea.

It all takes time, but quality and content are the main drivers for growth. Once people find a quality content channel the word soon gets around.

Keep at it.

Cheers Rob

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've set myself with a minimum of two videos a week. On wednesdays and sundays which makes it a lot easier for me to create time for it!

The first thing I do when I get home from my daily job is try and come up with idea to do in my next video. Thankfully I always know what to play (since I'm a gaming channel) and trying to come up with things to do is a lot of fun in my opinion