Short Film Actress needed for short 20-45 second scene

eNewWave

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm working on a short film and am in need of an actress for a short scene. Here's the gyst of what's going on.

In the short film my character has locked himself in his basement following a nuclear blast. A couple of days after he has locked himself in the basement, he hears knocking coming from a door that leads outside. Outside, a woman is calling for him to let her in because she has nowhere else to go. They have a brief exchange (literally 2-3 lines are spoken between them) before he tries to mute her with his music, which leads to him shattering his ear drums at the conclusion of the scene.

I don't really have that many requirements for the scene but here are the ones I do have. They're more of preferences, really.

- An HD Camera, preferably 1080p but if your camera is only 720, that's cool too. Don't let it stop you :p
- The ability to dub over your lines for minimal background noise. Again, this is a preference as I'm going to be dubbing over a lot of my lines for the film. If you can't, don't worry!
- Being able to shoot at night, ensuring that the dark covers a lot of the frame. This one kinda sounds vague and arbitrary but it's in order to fool the viewer into thinking you're really outside of the basement. By not showing them the background, they won't be exposed to anything that would make them think, "this was shot somewhere else."

That's really it :p If you're interested in doing the scene, my email address is enewwavepictures@gmail.com. I can send you a couple of video's I've done in the past if you want to take a look at them in order to know what you're getting yourself into. If you email me, just tell me a bit about yourself and the videos and stuff you make, and maybe include a link to one or two of them. I'll get back to you with some more info about the scene, the script for your scene and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about it :)

For those who are interested, I hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance! ^^