Short Film Actors / Actresses collab required for short special FX film/s - London Essex

KaiCreative

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi YT Family!

Andrew Blasts.jpg

We are a two man video team called KaiCreative based in London and Essex who have an array of ideas that we want to implement for short special fx films (2-5mins long) that we want to post up on YT.
You can check out our stuff on KaiCreative on YT (and also andrewmediauk for some of our early stuff)

We have tried in the past to make VFX movies with friends and family before, but the lack of enthusiasm and drive has often killed the project before it has even started, leaving us a little fed up so we've stopped asking them!!! :-0

Essentially we are looking for enthusiastic individuals that we can collab with to help us create something believable and energetic, so if you are looking for something for your own showreel or want to take snippets for your own stuff then please get it contact!

Cheers,
Kai Creative.jpg
Kai out.

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not an actor by any means but if you are looking for camera man or maybe a third for your group who can provide different ideas, input for scripts, and general aid, let me know since I'm from Essex and very close to London and very interested in doing think kind of thing.

Cody96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahh! I would love to get involved in this! Sadly I don't live in London.

lastnamebanks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahh! I would love to get involved in this! Sadly I don't live in London.
Same as cody I live in america I wish I could be apart of this. Do it big bros!

ItsMatthew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am down for this! I have my own equipment. I currently have a Canon 70D and a Rode Mic and a DJI Phantom drone that could be fun to use in your projects. I live just an hour outside of London and can drive so it's all good with me. I am literally happy to do anything you guys require me to do for your projects. Just sounds like a load of fun and I would love to be a part of it!

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes i would love to do this! Im actually an Actor not professional but when it comes to Acting i know how to act :)

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would love to do this myself! Looking to get into acting and Im a professional wrestler so I can beat people up or get beaten and make it look good :)

But on a serious note if you're still doing this I'd definitely be down,

KaiCreative

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for contacting me @SherlockCupid
We are looking for someone to fill a role in a short sci-fi film we are making in October!
Where abouts are you based?
We are looking to film around Essex, Grays, Thurrock.
Let me know,
Cheers,
Kai.

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm based in London I have no problem travelling though!