Acifin

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
I have a question. I could get partnered with Acifin, but i would have to be with them for at least 5 years! Currently its the only network that i can join, but i feel that if i wait a little, i might be able to join another one that might be better. I talked on skype with one of the guys there, and he told me that Acifin is one of the best networks out there. He even told that they payed more than yeousch and worked better than machinima. I was wondering if anyone has any experience and could help me out.
Thanks a lot!

Acifin are VERY new almost brand new. They have only been around for about 3 months and they are growing fast due to them reaching out to not-so- popular countries such as Israel they are really getting known around channels there. I honestly don't see what everyone finds appealing about them. I never knew it was 5 YEAR contract.. Kind of says it all, I wouldn't even recommend a lock in 2-3 year contract let alone 5!

if i was you i would turn them down, first how can they said there the best when they havent been around for longer than 3 months. also 5 years is a long time, most big network only do 1 year contracts so look for that type.

I don't know anything about them except they are a really new network. That being said I can almost guarantee they are nowhere near Yeousch or Machinima as far as being a top network and even if they did pay more than Yeousch you gotta ask will partnering with them bring you more attention. Getting low views with a network that pays more isn't as good as getting a high number of views with a network that may pay a little less. 5 years for a network that is less than a year old seems crazy, you don't know how stable their staff is or if they really help their partners or just want some quick cash. I hope that makes sense to you and whatever you do PLEASE read and understand any contract before signing it!

I don't know anything about them except they are a really new network. That being said I can almost guarantee they are nowhere near Yeousch or Machinima as far as being a top network and even if they did pay more than Yeousch you gotta ask will partnering with them bring you more attention. Getting low views with a network that pays more isn't as good as getting a high number of views with a network that may pay a little less. 5 years for a network that is less than a year old seems crazy, you don't know how stable their staff is or if they really help their partners or just want some quick cash. I hope that makes sense to you and whatever you do PLEASE read and understand any contract before signing it!
you couldnt be more correct

Back