Accused of being a hacker, subcriber buyer, and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's usually not a good thing to make a video responding to trolls.
This. There's a saying that goes "Don't feed the trolls." A lot of people don't realize this, but when a troll attacks you, the last thing you want to do is "defend" yourself. Because then they'll realize they have power and keep going at it for attention until you break. But it's possible. I've made a recent video on a troll and it played out perfectly. You gotta go hard, but you also gotta have a sense of humor to show that they don't bother you.

That being said, though, The Area 51 Rider, I do recommend you make a video addressing the glitch and not the trolls. Which I assume you did already judging by your last post, but that's really the way to go. It spreads awareness of the glitch, and if they keep going at you, people in the comments are just going to think they're morons.

Reactions: Styxie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This. There's a saying that goes "Don't feed the trolls." A lot of people don't realize this, but when a troll attacks you, the last thing you want to do is "defend" yourself. Because then they'll realize they have power and keep going at it for attention until you break. But it's possible. I've made a recent video on a troll and it played out perfectly. You gotta go hard, but you also gotta have a sense of humor to show that they don't bother you.

That being said, though, The Area 51 Rider, I do recommend you make a video addressing the glitch and not the trolls. Which I assume you did already judging by your last post, but that's really the way to go. It spreads awareness of the glitch, and if they keep going at you, people in the comments are just going to think they're morons.
It has escalated into a real sh*tshow, now I am being accused of everything wrong in this guys world. I haven't shut my channel down, but it's pretty much locked down. i have turned comments on all my video's off, getting massive hate comments and threats.

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It has escalated into a real sh*tshow, now I am being accused of everything wrong in this guys world. I haven't shut my channel down, but it's pretty much locked down. i have turned comments on all my video's off, getting massive hate comments and threats.
Honestly, you might as well just block them from commenting on your videos. Engagement is one of the most important things for a channel. But if they're making accounts after you blocking them, just to comment, then you know it's an actual witch hunt. Do what you think is best, though. It'd be stupid to delete your channel, especially after how much progress you've made on it. If you wanna keep it on lockdown for a little bit until they get bored and move onto someone else, that could potentially work, too.

Kenyanese

Reaction score
Block each and everyone of them. It’s easier deleting comments than creating accounts and I’m certain you will weary them. War of attrition it is

KS 222

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Area51Rider,

Can you please address the claims that you fake parts of your videos to get views and gain popularity? I see that you uploaded a video containing a massive sonic boom that you presumably heard, and yet there are videos that debunk it quite well.

Please let us know what's up. If it's true that you faked it, why would you do that?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello Mr. Area51Rider,

Can you please address the claims that you fake parts of your videos to get views and gain popularity? I see that you uploaded a video containing a massive sonic boom that you presumably heard, and yet there are videos that debunk it quite well.

Please let us know what's up. If it's true that you faked it, why would you do that?

@KS 222

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.