Account Suspended

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Have you appealed this? Did YouTube say that they weren't going to reinstate your channel? See the following link for more information: support.google.com/accounts/contact/suspended?p=youtube&visit_id=1-636238692701762875-732073226&rd=1

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ye
Have you appealed this? Did YouTube say that they weren't going to reinstate your channel? See the following link for more information: support.google.com/accounts/contact/suspended?p=youtube&visit_id=1-636238692701762875-732073226&rd=1
yes appleaed 3 times explaining our end and they have said will still remained suspended. We are currently doing some research but will be relaunching our channel friday!

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ye
yes appleaed 3 times explaining our end and they have said will still remained suspended. We are currently doing some research but will be relaunching our channel friday!
Normally, when YouTube bans an account, they ban all future accounts as well. So, I can't say for sure what will happen, but there's a big possibility YouTube will ban your new account.

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We made the new account with a totally different email and contact information. No way linked to the old one besides sharing the same name. I dont think we will have anything to worry about. Otherwise when a account becomes banned no one could make another youtube with the same name. That would severely limit the names for channels youtube could have.

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
We made the new account with a totally different email and contact information. No way linked to the old one besides sharing the same name. I dont think we will have anything to worry about. Otherwise when a account becomes banned no one could make another youtube with the same name. That would severely limit the names for channels youtube could have.
I don't know all the methods youtube uses to check if two channels are connected to one another, but I have heard that their methods are a bit more sophisticated than just looking for email addresses. That being said, I hope that nothing bad happens.

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know all the methods youtube uses to check if two channels are connected to one another, but I have heard that their methods are a bit more sophisticated than just looking for email addresses. That being said, I hope that nothing bad happens.
We have New email. New phone number. New address. Linked to new account. New IP address. New birthday.