Account disabled aftrr 3 copyright strike.video retract

Leeminho

Reaction score
Recently i recieved 3 copyright strike and video was take down.i couldn't contact one claimer but i managed to contact one claimer and he agreed to retract the strike.
So problem is i accidentally deleted that particular copyright video and the copyright claimer emailed YouTube with my deleted video link.he sent email 24 hours before my account is disabled.so now is it possible my youtube account will be back since there will be only 2 strike since he sent email to YouTube about retraction.or is it over for me?
I asked the claimer and he said it should be back when YouTube notices the retraction email.
What is my next option.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
There is no "next option".

You knew you were violating the Terms of Service when you uploaded third party copyright media. Give it up to a week-10 days; but if your channel is not reinstated by then you are most likely out of luck.

If you find that you are indeed out of luck do not create a new channel in an attempt to bypass the termination. Users who have had a channel terminated are forbidden to own, access or create any further YouTube channels.

Leeminho

Reaction score
Oh my god yes they have enabled my account after 2 days of suspension. And now my strike is down to 2 which is the REASON i think for enabled my account.i feel so lucky.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think you got lucky this time since the one person retracted the strike, but I'd make a much bigger effort to follow YouTube's rules from now on. Your YouTube account is on thin ice with those.other 2 strikes, so I'd make sure to remove any remaining copyrighted material from your channel and focus on creating your own unique content.

Reactions: Crown

Leeminho

Reaction score
Yes i contacted a lot and he agreed to retract the strike so now i just have 1 strike which will expire some days later.thanks for feedback.

Leeminho

Reaction score
But now my monitization icon is disabled due to invalid click activity in my YouTube account.but the ad keeps running when i click video which is weird and i haven't recieved any mail from YouTube regarding monitization being disabled.and my adsense is also not suspended.it is running fine and reports being showing of ad daily.so what should i do.should i submit appeal or is it some bug..

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I'd go to the Official Help Forum and ask that question of a Gold Product Expert, if I were you. The most knowledgeable in this field are Peggy K and Colette W. No one here is officially associated with YouTube Support, and the Product Experts over there, while still only YouTube users, have been recognized for expert-level knowedge in YouTube/Adsense operations.

I recommend the two above, as I am only a Silver Level PE.

Reactions: KatyAdelson