Accidental Racist: Asian edition!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

hey guys and gals! the 4th installment of the accidental racist series has arrived! and it is featuring William Phan !!

also we decided to do a contest to help out the Gentleman video even more! all you gotta do is share the video on twitter or facebook and you are automatically entered! if you have me on twitter just tag us in your tweet and if you have us on your facebook just tag us in your share post! cause we gotta know you shared it! Paul explains the prizes in the video!! so check it out

Jashgreen96 Lilikoi Juice GafferGames Katherinejane001 JohnKenShow Dee Th3StuffShow Reina natsu84 Frankie Luis Patino FlipRJ Camille Montpetit Callum Handley TechTac SakuraPaws AikoMiyoko B4Astudios Matias Riojas III Cherry Rammer ghostlyrich

tag anyone else that you think might be interested in the prizes

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bahahaha. It turned out fantastic![DOUBLEPOST=1369361930,1369361780][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh..watching your Vlograys/Paul/Vic discussion now :)
so many collabs going around man..YOUR NEXT!!! you are actually on my wish list with people i would love to collab with..just there is nothing of value that i could bring to your channel haha. you could easily be in a skit for us tho!

Reactions: TheWillBox and Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
so many collabs going around man..YOUR NEXT!!! you are actually on my wish list with people i would love to collab with..just there is nothing of value that i could bring to your channel haha. you could easily be in a skit for us tho!
Awww I'd love to be!!!!!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1369362251,1369362212][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awww I'd love to be!!!!!! :D
Hmmm I do write a lot of love songs...we could think of a video idea some day for one of my songs! :p :D