Request Accepting Ideas for Logo!!

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm looking for a Logo for our YouTube channel!! We are a Texan family (proud to be Texan) We do family style videos, travel stuff, reviews, board game play, movie reviews, crafts, diy stuff, diy building stuff, comedy type stuff, just a lot of stuff in general. The name of the channel is Henricks House don't really have an idea yet on what the Logo should look like but want it to represent us well and be marketable for future branding for like stickers and shirts and what not aka Merch!!

Thanks for any and all input if I have to I would be willing to pay for all the rights and documents for the logo. I would gladly support whoever makes the logo and spread the word how awesome they are too!!

Laseph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do some logo design in my free time. Don't expect very much of me, but I do care a lot for good design and art. Here I have a plain version and one with a wooden texture. It's very quick and simple, it does the job quite nicely. (I probably would contrast the one with the wood texture a little more)

Attachments

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow Thanks! That looks really cool, I might try and integrate and H or 2 H's somehow that look like a brand of sorts Idk your Logo's gave me more ideas!! Thank you!!

Laseph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
No problem, here's also a quick idea where you could just use a H as the house. (There's also an arrow in there, bonus points)

If you want me to work these out some more, just tell me.

Attachments