Other Accents From Around The World Tag Collab - Everyone Can Enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My webcam doesn't support 720p... :(

Can't I just use the highest resolution it can support and resize it to 720p? It'll look pretty blurry...

Does it have to have my face in it? I run a gaming commentary channel, and we rarely show our faces anymore. Can't I just use a high res version of my logo while I record audio? That would be better.

Last edited:

unknown_user00006

Reaction score
Too bad, i would have love to join in, lol
But since i don't own a webcam and not ready to show myself yet !! ._.
But i got a goal in mind ! When i reach it i'll show my beautiful face ._. ( :D )

-Cr0wX7

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My webcam doesn't support 720p... :(

Can't I just use the highest resolution it can support and resize it to 720p? It'll look pretty blurry...

Does it have to have my face in it? I run a gaming commentary channel, and we rarely show our faces anymore. Can't I just use a high res version of my logo while I record audio? That would be better.
It has to be your face and it must fill the whole frame for example I cannot accept a shrunk clip of you in the corner :)

Thats correct, I received yours just there thank you :)

Too bad, i would have love to join in, lol
But since i don't own a webcam and not ready to show myself yet !! ._.
But i got a goal in mind ! When i reach it i'll show my beautiful face ._. ( :D )

-Cr0wX7
Maybe you can take part in a future collab :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's only 1 day left everyone, entries will close at 11pm GMT on the 8th. Thank you to everyone who has entered, the video should be edited and uploaded within 3 weeks of tomorrow, we have had a great response and I look forward to the final video, thanks everyone :)

tsubasa28

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Michael, I sent you the link to my video yesterday (Monday 7th Oct 4:00pm GMT). Just wanted to know if you got the email ok.

Reactions: Michael

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I submitted my entry like a month ago, and I'm happy to see so many more entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.