About to make a channel trailer for my gaming channel

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What should I know about what can I do to make my gaming trailer great and have it show it off in a great way?

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, what type of gaming channel are you? Lets player, tutorials, how-tos, previews, reviews?

Make your trailer about your channel and specifically what type of content viewers will see if they subscribe.

Have a call to action VERY early on as they can skip after 5 seconds.

Ensure you grab the attention somehow in those first 5 seconds.

My trailer (check my sig) as an example, states "Are you into indie gaming?" as the first thing. This tells the viewer that my channel is based on indie gaming and I've received a LOT of positive feedback regarding the trailer. It then features clips from previews I've done, the main series on my channel that brings the biggest viewership.

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, what type of gaming channel are you? Lets player, tutorials, how-tos, previews, reviews?

Make your trailer about your channel and specifically what type of content viewers will see if they subscribe.

Have a call to action VERY early on as they can skip after 5 seconds.

Ensure you grab the attention somehow in those first 5 seconds.

My trailer (check my sig) as an example, states "Are you into indie gaming?" as the first thing. This tells the viewer that my channel is based on indie gaming and I've received a LOT of positive feedback regarding the trailer. It then features clips from previews I've done, the main series on my channel that brings the biggest viewership.
Mostly let's plays that sounds good ill put my best moment first then thanks :)