About Monetization

Jed Guinto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I noticed some of my monetized videos aren't showing ads at all, what's the problem of it? And also, It is possible to earn bucks even there's no ads showing on a video? Thanks!

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you need ads, be it overlay ads, stream ads, whatever.
Check the monetized tab in your video edit screen on youtube to check and make sure they're enabled completely.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
do you have over 10,000 views? lifetime views? if not, you won't be able to earn anything until you reach the limit :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some 'monetised' videos will not show any ads at all. Some few and far between. Some everytime its clicked on.
Its the Ad algo looking for the right video to show ads. Make sure your thumbnail / Tags / Discription are clean and clear and a suitible ad will be sometimes shown.

Reactions: JayPlaysOfficial

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some 'monetised' videos will not show any ads at all. Some few and far between. Some everytime its clicked on.
Its the Ad algo looking for the right video to show ads. Make sure your thumbnail / Tags / Discription are clean and clear and a suitible ad will be sometimes shown.
oooh! see, everyday i learn new things! thanks alot for the info :D i think everything is clean and suitable.... i hope :'D