About Me Type Videos

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I've been wanting to make more personal videos for people to get to know me and my personality, does anybody have any video ideas to introduce yourself to youtube? Or what kind of introducing-type of videos did you find interesting/entertaining besides "draw my life"?

UPDATE: Haha thanks for the replies guys, but I guess I wasn't clear, my bad. I'm looking for funny "tag" videos (50 facts about me comes to mind) or other types of videos in which I can tell viewers about me and be entertaining at the same time lol

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
depends... how much in detail do you really want to go... the way i got people to understand me, or at least i think.. is my 3rd TMT video where i explained the importance of my subs and what they mean to me, and overall what they will expect from me. It was something i was passionate about and was a great way to introduce myself.

Lloydo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah like mentioned above, just ensure you keep things real and don't sound like you are trying to be someone you're not etc. If you are who you say you are and keep to that, people will come in time!

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah like mentioned above, just ensure you keep things real and don't sound like you are trying to be someone you're not etc. If you are who you say you are and keep to that, people will come in time!
totally off topic... but where are your videos lloydo.. you havent updated in over 300 days??

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ohhh okay! ya your channel is intriguing, at least based off your trailers.. gaming, makeup & a couple vlog channel.. nice! Hope you do well my friend!

Reactions: Lloydo

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha thanks for the replies guys, but I guess I wasn't clear, my bad. I'm looking for funny "tag" videos (50 facts about me comes to mind) or other types of videos in which I can tell viewers about me and be entertaining at the same time lol