About Becoming a partner

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I were to make a new channel and start over would that allow me to gain monetization and become a partner prior to my monetization being disabled? and would I be able to join a network?

AdenCrockerTV

Reaction score
I don't quite understand the question but as long as you make another adsense account for the new channel then you should be able to continue monetisation if you lose adsense on the old channel. Some networks allow you to join if you've been click bombed but others don't

Reactions: itsameray

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
you answered both of my questions thanks for the help. I was wondering has anyone else know anyone to do such a thing?

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I were to make a new channel and start over would that allow me to gain monetization and become a partner prior to my monetization being disabled? and would I be able to join a network?
Did they ever give you a reason why they disabled your ad sense? I've watched a few of your videos before and I see nothing that would give them the right to block it.

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Did they ever give you a reason why they disabled your ad sense? I've watched a few of your videos before and I see nothing that would give them the right to block it.
For invalid click activity is what they said.

AdenCrockerTV

Reaction score
you mean click bombing, it's generally not your fault and is one of the ways google fucks people over, their excuse is generally "check your adsense" and they have the a priori belief that the click bomber is always the account holder.

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I learned that the hard way.

AdenCrockerTV

Reaction score
the only way to beat google at their game is to keep making videos on the old channel and see if you can get network partnership

JostenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alright thanks I'll definitely do that. It would be pretty absurd to have to start from scratch.