About Banners for Non Partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
Hey Guys, now i have gotten used to this Forum, i thought I'd make a statement about Banners for Non Partnered YouTubers (such as Myself)
and i think that as YouTube themselves have made a new Updated channels design.
they could have at least made it so us (Non-Partnered YouTube Users) could have a banner on your channels... what do you guys think?

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
Then the partners wouldn't stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am with Ryan on this, if YouTube allowed this, partnered channels wouldn't look any different to someone who hasn't got partnership. What would partners get if they done this?

Reactions: stratafm

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
They already allow us to run ads against our videos, plus they just started allowing us to run pre-rolls too. The banner is pretty much all the partner has left.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
I am with Ryan on this, if YouTube allowed this, partnered channels wouldn't look any different to someone who hasn't got partnership. What would partners get if they done this?
they could get the option of what design or colour the new designed channel could be! there very own choice!
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 9:00 PM ---
They already allow us to run ads against our videos, plus they just started allowing us to run pre-rolls too. The banner is pretty much all the partner has left.
true, yes i agree!... so what's stopping them giving us the banner then? we have ads, and the views..... they might as well give us the banners too..
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 9:02 PM ---
Then the partners wouldn't stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Ps: just watched your videos, there actually quite good... want to trade subs, i could do with more and could you also check out my videos too??
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 9:03 PM ---
what's Pre-rolls?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
they could get the option of what design or colour the new designed channel could be! there very own choice!
--- merged: Feb 7, 2012 9:00 PM ---
We should have channel customisation too, not just partners :p I think we are probably just waiting for that coming out.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
But then we might as well all be Partners, They earned the chance to get banners and more customization, we need to earn it too!, they've put time and effort to get that far (they may have even spent a lot of money!).

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.