Comedy A Youtube Sitcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennSora

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok hear me out! I know this might sound crazy but I'm planning a youtube sitcom. You might be asking yourself "Gee HoennSora this sounds like a jolly good idea but how will it work with us all in different areas? Well sit down a enjoy this bag of skittles because I'm about to tell you how! While the episode scenes will be shot at individual places the final episode itself will be fused footage to make it blend. Certain scenes however will focus on the individual doing something. However all the stories are in one. Think Modern Family with a Full House vibe but based around making videos on Youtube. Below will talk about the series itself. I'll be in need of someone good with music to work on musical scores plus a theme song since i'm not sure if I can use the existing one I have in mind. (So Little Time by Arkarna) I'm also in need of possible editors and scripters. I plan to get a plit out around september and based on how well it is recived I'll see if a full on web series will work out :)
Auditions-To audition just send a 60 second video to Tokyokid46@gmail.com acting out the character/s you want to be. Any gender can try out for the characters since I'm not pinning certain genders on them. Please do your best and remember to have fun. Scripters musicians and editors just need to send me an example of their work :)
Auditions are closed August 17th and final results will be posted August 21st.
Youwood-Working title
Plot-The series revolves around the lives of a group of people who make online videos.
Main Characters
Rylie 16 yr old vlogger who at the end of the episode vlogs about the main problem in the episode. Rylie is a gamer and an anime lover-HoennSora
A Let’s Player/Game Reviewer who really gets into their video games
[/SIZE]
Musician-A bit on the punkish side who truly cares for everyone.
Editor -He is the one who edits all the videos and is the straight man of the group

Comedy Person -A person who loves comedy and makes comedy sketches and also does stand up. They is always cracking jokes much to the group's dismay.
Recurring Characters
Old person-An older person who is always grumpy and gives people a hard time.
Troll-A person who causes trouble for the group and wants them off of YouTube for good. He will do anything to get his way.
Dancer-A person who creates funky dances but has no speaking roles. He acts things out via his dances.
Voice Actor-A person great at doing impressions and doing all sorts of voices.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Ok hear me out! I know this might sound crazy but I'm planning a youtube sitcom. You might be asking yourself "Gee HoennSora this sounds like a jolly good idea but how will it work with us all in different areas? Well sit down a enjoy this bag of skittles because I'm about to tell you how! While the episode scenes will be shot at individual places the final episode itself will be fused footage to make it blend. Certain scenes however will focus on the individual doing something. However all the stories are in one. Think Modern Family with a Full House vibe but based around making videos on Youtube. Below will talk about the series itself. I'll be in need of someone good with music to work on musical scores plus a theme song since i'm not sure if I can use the existing one I have in mind. (So Little Time by Arkarna) I'm also in need of possible editors and scripters. I plan to get a plit out around september and based on how well it is recived I'll see if a full on web series will work out :)
Auditions-To audition just send a 60 second video to Tokyokid46@gmail.com acting out the character/s you want to be. Any gender can try out for the characters since I'm not pinning certain genders on them. Please do your best and remember to have fun. Scripters musicians and editors just need to send me an example of their work :)
Auditions are closed August 17th and final results will be posted August 21st.
Youwood-Working title
Plot-The series revolves around the lives of a group of people who make online videos.
Main Characters
Rylie 16 yr old vlogger who at the end of the episode vlogs about the main problem in the episode. Rylie is a gamer and an anime lover-HoennSora
A Let’s Player/Game Reviewer who really gets into their video games
[/SIZE]
Musician-A bit on the punkish side who truly cares for everyone.
Editor -He is the one who edits all the videos and is the straight man of the group[/size]

Comedy Person -A person who loves comedy and makes comedy sketches and also does stand up. They is always cracking jokes much to the group's dismay.
Recurring Characters
Old person-An older person who is always grumpy and gives people a hard time.
Troll-A person who causes trouble for the group and wants them off of YouTube for good. He will do anything to get his way.
Dancer-A person who creates funky dances but has no speaking roles. He acts things out via his dances.
Voice Actor-A person great at doing impressions and doing all sorts of voices.
Okay so I wanna be the Comedy Person. First of all I LOVE this idea. I just hope it happens, unlike other collabs I've seen :/

Second, what should I send? Just me being the character?

HoennSora

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay so I wanna be the Comedy Person. First of all I LOVE this idea. I just hope it happens, unlike other collabs I've seen :/

Yeah I'm setting it up so by the time the pilot co,mes along it will be all ready to go. I thought the idea was pretty original and since the internet is becoming the new TV I thought a sitcom could be fun. :)

As for the audition yeah just be the character and act them out in a 60 second video.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Yeah I'm setting it up so by the time the pilot co,mes along it will be all ready to go. I thought the idea was pretty original and since the internet is becoming the new TV I thought a sitcom could be fun. :)

As for the audition yeah just be the character and act them out in a 60 second video.
Alright. Gimme like a week-2, not feeling that good right now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.