Voice Acting A Voice Over

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This may be a weird request but i dont like how i sound when it comes to voice over

i would like to request someone read the following,

Welcome, you are now watching Jenellys World, It is now time to journey through Jenellys Past and share with you all some of her wacky adventures. Please sit tight and enjoy the ride.

if anyone is interested then please let me know and ill let you know how to further contact me better in detail
Oh and ill credit you on my videos that have this placed in it. ty again!

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo, how did you want this to be said? I can do several recordings for you and send them over. I'm a British guy with a fairly deep voice but have a pretty decent vocal range for this sort of thing :)

Reactions: Jenelly

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yo, how did you want this to be said? I can do several recordings for you and send them over. I'm a British guy with a fairly deep voice but have a pretty decent vocal range for this sort of thing :)
hey thanks for showing interest! i did the voice over myself as i didnt want to wait around and wasnt even certain if people were interested.
Ok sweet! its actually for my special series i have on my channel,

The theme: Im basically bringing back my old vlogs from dead channels i have floating out their to this new active channel and i figure to have a decent intro to make it where my audiences would
feel like were " travling back to the past" is a cool idea to try...

If you refer to my channel and go to my recent back to the past videos intro you'll see what im talking about :3

if you want to have a attempt tho im stopp open! like i said i dont like how i sound when it comes to voice overs so if your still interested then sure!

Perhaps record yourself saying something like this...

"Welcome, you are now watching Jenellys World it is now time to journey to Jenellys past and share with you some of her wacky adventures, please sit tight and enjoy the ride"
( still debating if i should have it say Journey "To" Jenellys past or Journey "Through" Jenellys past?) what do you think sounds better haha

But yea ... something like that...

unless you have ideas of a better way for it to be said, im all ears! but thats what i came up with for now

once you have it recorded let me know and ill give you details on how to send me the file.

Thanks again for reaching out!

if all goes good ill for sure give you credit in my description videos :3

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey thanks for showing interest! i did the voice over myself as i didnt want to wait around and wasnt even certain if people were interested.
Ok sweet! its actually for my special series i have on my channel,

The theme: Im basically bringing back my old vlogs from dead channels i have floating out their to this new active channel and i figure to have a decent intro to make it where my audiences would
feel like were " travling back to the past" is a cool idea to try...

If you refer to my channel and go to my recent back to the past videos intro you'll see what im talking about :3

if you want to have a attempt tho im stopp open! like i said i dont like how i sound when it comes to voice overs so if your still interested then sure!

Perhaps record yourself saying something like this...

"Welcome, you are now watching Jenellys World it is now time to journey to Jenellys past and share with you some of her wacky adventures, please sit tight and enjoy the ride"
( still debating if i should have it say Journey "To" Jenellys past or Journey "Through" Jenellys past?) what do you think sounds better haha

But yea ... something like that...

unless you have ideas of a better way for it to be said, im all ears! but thats what i came up with for now

once you have it recorded let me know and ill give you details on how to send me the file.

Thanks again for reaching out!

if all goes good ill for sure give you credit in my description videos :3
I've done a couple for you, but I'm totally willing to do others in different ways if you want me to. I've done one as you wrote it, then I done one with a little bit of improvisation to it. So I'll send you both and you can chose which one you want to use or if you want a new one etc. I can send them through gmail I think. Send me a message if you want it that way Donsocrates1@gmail.com :)

Reactions: Jenelly

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've done a couple for you, but I'm totally willing to do others in different ways if you want me to. I've done one as you wrote it, then I done one with a little bit of improvisation to it. So I'll send you both and you can chose which one you want to use or if you want a new one etc. I can send them through gmail I think. Send me a message if you want it that way Donsocrates1@gmail.com :)
sweet! i sent you a email