A video I'm (and you're) finally proud of

Is there at least one video on your channel that you're at least 95% satisfied with?

• Yep

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey everyone!

I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago. I usually set myself to a pretty high standard when it comes to content, and I often find myself attempting to achieve my content quality goals (within the constraints of my equipment, of course) to the best of my ability. Yet, despite trying very hard, I am never completely satisfied with the videos I output.

I'm posting this because for the first time in my three years on YouTube (14 months on my current channel), I uploaded a video with which I am genuinely satisfied. It's something I would gladly show my friends, teachers, co-workers, teammates, and whomever else asks. Of course it's not completely perfect, but it turned out exactly the way I imagined, so I'm pretty ecstatic.

So, I guess my question is: do you have a video that you're genuinely proud of? If so, which video and why? If not, do you think you will ever have a video that you would gladly pull up for friends, family, and co-workers? Why or why not? Why do you think it's so difficult to reach our self-set standards?

Just trying to gauge discussion. Oh, and Happy New Year! :)

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unfortunately these types of discussion end up turning into self promotion. You can try rephrasing it so it doesn't invite people to discuss specific videos. If so, leave a note on my profile or PM when done and I'll reopen.

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.