A Video Genre I Didn't Know Existed

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A genre that maybe is not that unknown but is surely less widespread than its counterpart is the "Longplay". Compared to a Let's Play a Longplay is just a game played from the beginning to the end with no commentary and minimal editing, which is useful because it's an excellent source of footage for your videos, and for when you want to know how a game looks and plays like without having another person talking in your ear or other annoyances in the middle of the screen.
Wow, actually never heard of that, might use that in the future.

SandSeven7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a new YouTuber, I stumbled into this forum 2 years ago where I met @markkaz. His channel, RaceGrooves found an open niche involving hot wheels. @markkaz put on a clinic illustrating how to dominate a particular niche leading to his channel cracking 500 million views and earning more than $100k a year.

I found another similar niche involving play doh stop animation videos. It's simple enough to make an entertaining video while teaching how to master the game. Therefore, you know what to do when you find that elusive in demand topic, and "knowing is half the battle" :p

So, you got a plan, and you might be thinking, "what's so hard about this?" However, you're now obliged to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, aka YouTube market with little to no one else posting on that topic. Have fun learning about YouTube while gaining more experience while searching for the ultimate prize of exponential growth. Any and all alternative skills picked up while learning the ropes will help you maximize your opportunity when you do find that golden ticket.

Best of luck yall!!!

Reactions: markkaz