• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

A Small Milestone But I'm Still Happy About It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niserri

Sleep-deprived bum
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I just recently noticed but I have 5 subscribers! :alien2: (The penguins on Youtube like my videos I suppose?) It's kind of surprising to even think one person would sub to me. I would like to thank my fabulous 3DS for being there even when I couldn't solve those puzzles in Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask. All jokes aside, I know all my 5 subs are from YTtalk, thank you so much. Everyone is a QT bum.

Reactions: doktornpro

Rob Anderson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congrats! I hope this is the first of many milestones for you :)

Reactions: Niserri

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
I just recently noticed but I have 5 subscribers! :alien2: (The penguins on Youtube like my videos I suppose?) It's kind of surprising to even think one person would sub to me. I would like to thank my fabulous 3DS for being there even when I couldn't solve those puzzles in Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask. All jokes aside, I know all my 5 subs are from YTtalk, thank you so much. Everyone is a QT bum.
Hey i just checked out your channel and i am realy surprised that you dont have a lot more than 5 subsribers you have realy good videos :) its a great start keep it up and make a lot more vids

ps: if you have the time check out my channel as well as i am curios to hear your feedback . Thanks .[DOUBLEPOST=1371839723,1371839696][/DOUBLEPOST]
The first few subs always feel the best. :)
haha so true..

Status
Not open for further replies.