Animation A short film

CoolBanana

I've Got It
Hey you. Im looking for some People with time and skills to help me make a short animation. There is not going to be any voices so the music is going to be very important, I play guitar and animate but I'll need some help anyways.

Down below is a list of skills we need

A animator to help me so we can make more scenes at the same time.

Someone who can play and make any kinds of melody, it would be best with a piano or any other kind of classic instrument.

Im an editor, i don't know if this will really help.. but i'd be glad to help out if i can.

I would need some one to smooth out the switch between scenes but I could do that myself. It could be we need a editor later on and you will be the first i contact.[DOUBLEPOST=1424520926,1424514975][/DOUBLEPOST]And i will need someone to write the script

I am a animator. My animation style is pretty basic. I don't know if that's all right. You can watch my animation videos on my channel.

I am a animator. My animation style is pretty basic. I don't know if that's all right. You can watch my animation videos on my channel.

im using blender and it would be best if we use the same program but i like your animations just not the kind im looking for

Back