A Script I made for my next video

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
I made a script for my next video, i'd appreciate some tough feedback.

SCRIPT TITLE: HOW TO BE FAMOUS IN 2017

M: So you might be looking at all these cool (b) people and wonder: how can i be just as retarded as them… (pause) So you might be wondering how you could be just as stupid i mean famous as them…

Before we get into this very informative video i would appreciate it if you like the video, share it with your friends and turn your notifications on. Now let’s get back to this wonderful tutorial

In order to achieve fame in this day and age you’ll have to do something special, like this

1: Hello everyone and welcome to the show where we dramatize at risk teens and make their life even more miserable than it already is. I’m going through a mid-life crisis and my guest today that hopefully is gonna increase my f*****g ratings is this smelly boy

(Applause, 2 sits down)

2: Hi everyone, just so you know i’m gonna act like a complete disgrace for the attention.

(Shakes hand)

2: Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a b***h on daytime TV, why don’t you just sit back and let me do my thing, huh?

1: I don’t think that’s possible kiddo, i kinda need to ask you 20 more rhetorical questions

(2 is flipping the audience of)

2: 9/11 happened because of the Jews, I think if a baby comes and it is a girl we should just kill it. Islam is the only religion and if you don't agree you can meet Hashibi. Who’s Hashibi you ask? Well that’s just the name of my oversized sword

1: You cannot do this… Actually keep doing this, the ratings are increasing.

2: (CENSORED and flipping the audience of)

1: (Approving)

[Graphic of fame increase and money increase]

M: That’s a way to get famous! Of Course you’d have to degrade yourself to sub human standards but that’s alright!

M: But if you can’t handle that amount of shame there is still something else you could do you guessed it. CLICKBAIT DAILY VLOGGING. The Requirements are:
- Living in LA

• No musical talent whatsoever

• Douchebag

• I’d be really handy if you are irrelevant

• You may on no circumstances. I repeat under no circumstance may… you… make… Original…. and quality content

Here’s an example of how i would do it

(Wakes Up, grabs camera)

1: WHAT'S GOOD EMOJI MOVIE LOVERS, I SCREAM BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING AN 8 YEAR OLD FROM CLICKING AWAY, WUZ GOOD.

I DID SOMETHING STUPID SO I'M GONNA FILM MYSELF DOING CHARITY..

(Looks out the window)

Nothing more peaceful than a bunch of 10 year old on your doorstep, Life is beautiful

M: Before you click away, here’s another video you can watch of mine, I think you’ll like it. Thank you soooo much for watching this video, if you found this video helpful, don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and turn your notifications on so you won’t miss my videos. And i'll see you next time, Bye!

This will probably be a fairly short video, probably 2-3 minutes. I'll probably add and improvise a bit to this while filming so lemme know what you think!