A Note on Gaming Channels

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
It gets harder to believe in karma when you helped out alot of channels and rarely got any help back.
All of the channels i helped will most likely surpass my subcount sooner or later. atleast 90% does already.

ZwebackHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice topic and good advice.

It is a huge struggle and a daily battle. While quality is of huge importance and something I strive for, one addition I would make to this is for people to enjoy the process. If you enjoy creating videos of games that you love to play, then how much views / subs you get early on shouldn't matter.
Great add. Gotta do it for the love for sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1367346485,1367346442][/DOUBLEPOST]
It gets harder to believe in karma when you helped out alot of channels and rarely got any help back.
All of the channels i helped will most likely surpass my subcount sooner or later. atleast 90% does already.
I hear ya man and as difficult as it might be, you can't let that affect what YOUR doing. You're established so you know, it's a waiting game.

Reactions: Pixel

Andrea

Hero
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
good advices man,you deserve a like! xD

EaglEye

Belgian Gamer With An Accent
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Tbh if you help someone they should help yoou back in the end, I would be very thankfull and do mentions of other youtubers or collaborations. Yet why would one Collab with me?

The GMan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel that about that, I struggle to get views on a lot of the videos I upload but I just keep uploading.

But I have noticed that my views are inconsistent for some reason. I may get 3 views on 1 vid, then the next part I'll get 20 then next I'll get 1 but hey its still a view in my book.

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
i will collab with you@EaglEye you seem like a really nice guy.

Sploggus

Reaction score
If you scratch someones back they better scratch yours back, or there a C@#T.

GuyWhitlock1993

Reaction score
Good advice man, I've just started my gaming channel ad don't realise how much competition there was. It doesn't help that my sound quality up till yesterday was atrocious XD 3 weeks in and I'm already planning a relaunch now ive managed to get some better audio quality, just need to find someone to do me a logo and intro :p but yes, nice rant/advice :)

ZwebackHD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advice man, I've just started my gaming channel ad don't realise how much competition there was. It doesn't help that my sound quality up till yesterday was atrocious XD 3 weeks in and I'm already planning a relaunch now ive managed to get some better audio quality, just need to find someone to do me a logo and intro :p but yes, nice rant/advice :)
Keep your head on a swivel guy. It's a big pond but not all fish are created equal, emm, or something like that. Lol.

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Great Post! i am one of those frustrated content posters, and soon i am embarking on a gaming channel. But i really enjoy creating content, and even no one is watching at the moment i'm still having fun. But your words were encouraging as well. Thanks