Gaming A New Way to Collab!

Rushy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm Looking Youtubers to collab with me, via Collabean. It's really simple, we create a community giveaway and like that we can share our audience without having to record something together! If you are intreasted let me know down in the comments!

Reactions: Bluelaade

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Rushy how are you doing? I am VERY interested in collaborations (in fact I just uploaded a video reaching out to other creaters for collabs) This is one of the best ways to grow a channel IMO. How does this thing work? Id it a new concept?? I never heard of Collabean before?? Do you need to have a certain numbers of subscribers to join or how does it work?

Rushy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Rushy how are you doing? I am VERY interested in collaborations (in fact I just uploaded a video reaching out to other creaters for collabs) This is one of the best ways to grow a channel IMO. How does this thing work? Id it a new concept?? I never heard of Collabean before?? Do you need to have a certain numbers of subscribers to join or how does it work?
First of all, really nice videos man you just got a sub! Now for the Collabean questions, no you don´t need to have a certain amount of subs to join, in fact they try to pair you up with channels similar to you in terms of size and content so you will when the project grows i think you will have a lot of people to collab with.
Now for the concept I'm probably not the best person to explain it, but what they do is create giveaways with a certain number of content creators, every content creator is then responsible for sharing it with is own community, and this means that the viewers and the subs are going to circulate from channel to channel. Now, since they pair you off with similar content creators, there's a huge possibility that the subs that you gain from the giveaway will actually enjoy your content because they came from a "similar" channel. I think this is it, it's better if you contact them on Facebook or tweeter, i'm sure they can explain it better! :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
in fact they try to pair you up with channels similar to you in terms of size and content so you will when the project grow
I think it sounds like an interesting concept for sure:up2: I will look into it some more. However I dont have Facebook but I have a twitter (I dont use it that much) but did you say that I can contact via twitter? Do you have a link to this twitter account?

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I looked at your channel and i really like what i see. You have a good sense of humor and that's what i want in a collab. My discord is MattTries#6823 if you want to contact me. I also subbed!!