A new share site for content creators

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys! Before I start off I would like to say that I am in no way affiliated with Trinding. I just found the website and it's brilliant! I did a quick YTTalk search and found nobody talking about this website, so I thought I'd be the first to bring it to your attention.

So, www.Trinding.com.. what is it?

Basically. It literally looks like a Reddit feed.. for your videos. It's a community built for up and coming content creators to come together and share their videos, upvote and comment on others, and become part of an online community.

To ensure that you are only promoting up and coming content, you are only allowed to post videos that have under 50,000 views, and you can post one video every 48 hours. However, the more active you are in the community the more you can post.

Check it out!
www.trinding.com

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for posting this, I saw it briefly a while ago and couldn't remember what it was called. Looks like a great idea, and hopefully it is helping people both find new content to watch and the content creators.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would want to see the data.

How many people use the site to watch videos rather than just upload theirs then leave?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would want to see the data.

How many people use the site to watch videos rather than just upload theirs then leave?
Why not just try it and find out for yourself using your own analytics? Also, if you just browse the website a little bit you'll find a handful of active members that actively contribute a fair amount to the community itself. It's new, but it's definitely growing momentum.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I greatly appreciate you sharing this!

I been trying Reddit and it's a little odd for me, I have always been a big forum guy but Reddit just has too much going on.

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this reminds me of sharee.com but yea, this might be good to grow up some audience.
thanks for sharing :)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
this reminds me of sharee.com but yea, this might be good to grow up some audience.
Yep, I was gonna mention that. Both are great platforms.

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey guys! Before I start off I would like to say that I am in no way affiliated with Trinding. I just found the website and it's brilliant! I did a quick YTTalk search and found nobody talking about this website, so I thought I'd be the first to bring it to your attention.

So, .. what is it?

Basically. It literally looks like a Reddit feed.. for your videos. It's a community built for up and coming content creators to come together and share their videos, upvote and comment on others, and become part of an online community.

To ensure that you are only promoting up and coming content, you are only allowed to post videos that have under 50,000 views, and you can post one video every 48 hours. However, the more active you are in the community the more you can post.

Check it out!
I greatly appreciate you posting about this website! I Joined on the website and already love how active the community is. It isn't all about spamming videos on there, it is about making a fanbase and being in a community all in different areas on youtube. It is a great way to get. a little bit extra exposure to your channel and videos!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven’t heard of that! I’ll have to check it out. Thanks!