A new gaming channel appears!

SyncbralHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

You must have clicked here for a reason, that must be because you either like watching video games or you are interested to see what SyncbralHD is about! Firstly, we don't want to do sub4sub, if you like our content and it makes you smile, then by all means, like, comment and subscribe!

About us:
SyncbralHD is owned by 2 people, Brad and Alex. We are both currently 16 years old and do Youtube as a hobby, we aim to post atleast 3 videos per week (This is difficult due to college etc). We plays a variety of games but the main focus at the moment is Minecraft. We would love to collaborate with others (even if you're not a Youtuber). Feel free to leave any criticism in the comments or possibly a game that we could play.

Thanks everyone, have a good day!

-Alex-

DutchPrawn

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello,

I checked out your channel/videos and I wish you two the best of luck. Your videos seem of high quality and I think whenever more people find you out they will definitely subscribe.
I would love to collab with you, it would also get you guys some more attention.
So have a lot of fun in doing Youtube(because that's the most important part) and have a nice day!

-DutchPrawn

Ps: You got yourself a new subscriber as well. ;)

SyncbralHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello DutchPrawn, thanks for subscribing, you also gained a subscriber! We would love do something together, just send me an email of your skype :)

Syncbralgaming@gmail.com

Have a good day!

-Alex-

DutchPrawn

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
my Skype is jurgenterhaar1995 and I am often online. ;)

MR.SMITGAMING

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everything looks very clean on your channel man. What other games were you thinking about playing? There are tons of Minecraft players out there, so it may be tougher to find an audience.

Rateagame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys noticed your thread was getting some views so I came to check you out. I read your first post you guys are 16 wow that's awesome juggling college and YouTube must be really hard(that's not sarcasm) I checked out some of your videos you guys have nice clear audio and some well structured content there I think I will sub to you guys. If you have time will you check me out and if you like what you see maybe subscribe as well?