A new Dramatic Monologue

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys, :wavespin:

I perform monologues on my YouTube channel. I try to post one at least once a week. I have a total of four monologues already. Below is my latest one. Check it out! :) If you're interested in networking, let me know. ;)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I feel like you could have taken us through a little bit more of a journey than you did. In this monologue i Feel as if your voice is colorless. Now, I don’t know the context of this play (if it is from one) but I feel like in some parts you could have maybe cracked a sad smile as you remembered your friend or something like that. It was just a little one-note to me. I also feel like some of the pauses were unneeded and you said the monologue as if you were reading it rather than it coming from you organically.- I kinda do the same thing! I’m always thinking too much when I act. I respect you as a performer and I’m just trying to give my honest opinion because you seem serious about what you are doing and I like to see people succeed and I like to feel things when I watch a performance.