A new animation channel! Feedback welcome!

WIT Thinks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I also have to say this is our first time trying any sort of animation or digital artwork!

We are a couple of 30 year old scientists (working in biology & chemistry specifically) from the UK who are very much into digital art and animation as a hobby, and after years of doodling on paper and messing around we have decided on a venture to put our practice into practice and make videos. Exciting stuff!

We love watching educational videos ourselves so our goal is to provide fun, educational videos on a very wide topic base ranging from the sciences, culture, history, music and much more in our own funky manner. We break our channel down into WIT sections:

What is that?
Where is that?
Why is that?
What I think?

We are hoping to upload once a week but as we both work full time (and I do mean FULL time - no rest for the wicked) this will most likely alter here and there.

We joined the forums in hopes of receiving some much needed feedback in order to improve the animations, artwork, editing, voice work or anything the community can suggest. Also to get involved with the community! Both of us have already learnt so much in the past few weeks producing the current videos on our channel and need to learn much more. We would also really like to learn from everyone and offer our opinions and help in return!

WIT Thinks!