A more animated approach to Minecraft videos

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing I've seen with bigger minecraft youtubers, is that they take the funniest moments from their videos, and have them animated. That's good and all, but it gives me a cooler idea.

What if I had a minecraft montage, and animated some chunks of it? So there could be a mix of video and animation. Unlike other animators, I can pop out animations really quick if I have to.

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do like the idea, but do you plan on the change from gameplay to animation to be completely different scenes?

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do like the idea, but do you plan on the change from gameplay to animation to be completely different scenes?
I might use the same world the moment happens in. Even if I was on a server

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might use the same world the moment happens in. Even if I was on a server
I'm not sure I understand your answer. What I was asking was do you plan on using a gameplay clip, then a completely separate animation clip?

MostWantedBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure I understand your answer. What I was asking was do you plan on using a gameplay clip, then a completely separate animation clip?
I think he said that he will animate the place where happened the action. If it is a trolling in lobby, he will animate the lobby with all the players on in that moment there.

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think he said that he will animate the place where happened the action. If it is a trolling in lobby, he will animate the lobby with all the players on in that moment there.
But that still doesn't answer my question? I wasn't asking what was going to be animated lol. I just want to know if the animations and game clips are going to be completely different scenes

MostWantedBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But that still doesn't answer my question? I wasn't asking what was going to be animated lol. I just want to know if the animations and game clips are going to be completely different scenes
I think it will be same scenes.

sickmind33

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ohhhhhhh. I might animate parts where the video won;t make sense

Reactions: TheEdBoys

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ohhhhhhh. I might animate parts where the video won;t make sense
I just thought it might be cool if in the middle of a scene have cool transition where it goes from gameplay to animation.