• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

A Milestone Reached

MeLow1811

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys just wanna let you guys know that I finally reached 100 subscribers, it has been a journey to get here. It is a journey which didn't have its obstacles, but it was from perseverance and hard work and never giving up that I have reached this milestone. :)

It is only the beginning and just going to keep working to further improve this channel :)

ParoDeeJay

This Space Intentionally Left Blank...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Congrats on getting that first 100 subs!! People used to always tell me that was one of the hardest milestones to get, and I believe it!! Here's to the next 100... :D

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
No doubt! Hard work always pays off. So HATS OFF to you and keep it up. You will reach 200 subs in no time.

MeLow1811

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on getting that first 100 subs!! People used to always tell me that was one of the hardest milestones to get, and I believe it!! Here's to the next 100... :D
Thanks for those words! Well, as we continue to enjoy uploading content and striving to get better, thats all we can ask for and try to entertain our viewers

No doubt! Hard work always pays off. So HATS OFF to you and keep it up. You will reach 200 subs in no time.
Yeah! working hard strive and keep on doing stuff to improve! Thank you for your support!:)

Congratulations on the big 100!
Thank you! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys just wanna let you guys know that I finally reached 100 subscribers, it has been a journey to get here. It is a journey which didn't have its obstacles, but it was from perseverance and hard work and never giving up that I have reached this milestone. :)

It is only the beginning and just going to keep working to further improve this channel :)
Wow thats amazing congrats!!

RocketTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time to pop the champagne! It's a great feeling reaching a goal you have set for yourself, good luck on the way to your next milestone.

MeLow1811

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Thank You! Im trying to keep up! still thinking of new ideas to include on my channel

Wow thats amazing congrats!!
Thank you! :) good luck to you :)

Time to pop the champagne! It's a great feeling reaching a goal you have set for yourself, good luck on the way to your next milestone.
Yeah it was a journey to reach but it is a great feeling and Thank you! Same with you Good Luck on your goals and I hope you reach such goals :)