A lot of views but no Subs?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, guys and girls,

I have a lot of viewers considering I just started out on youtube but I don't seem to be gaining any subscribers.
If anyone can help me out with explaining what I can do differently or what to do next to help me grow that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help! Check out my youtube channel if you want to collab with me let me know. P.S i do how to videos and gaming videos!

Reactions: Ocean Chan

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, guys and girls,

I have a lot of viewers considering I just started out on youtube but I don't seem to be gaining any subscribers.
If anyone can help me out with explaining what I can do differently or what to do next to help me grow that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help! Check out my youtube channel if you want to collab with me let me know. P.S i do how to videos and gaming videos!
Thats crazy - your one video has 63k + views.
I think you dont have the subs because the views are based on the one video - people are waiting for you to make consistent quality videos. When you upload consistently people will want to subscribe because they know they can expect more videos

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

TripleThreat

Reaction score
I think it's because the video that had so many views was a tutorial video. If you keep making tutorial videos then you will keep getting lots of views and you'll slowly notice that you will gain subscribers as well. You just need to make sure you stay consistent and keep making good quality videos. Also, make sure you keep doing unique things in your videos, because that will make people want to either subscribe or hit at least hit the like button.

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
A few things from me:

1. Your channel link doesn't work. You need to specify UCHK__S6SLAEKY16DlJKB4xQ as your channel id.

2. I can't hear what you say due to very loud music. Your voice is too quiet. I would have watched it otherwise.

BTW, did the views come from suggested videos or search?

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You have 5 videos and expect some crazy number of subscribers. You need to sweat a lot to gain some bigger number. I have more than 100 videos and almost 200k views and ~270 subscribers. It is not that easy as you think it is. Everybody thinks to become famous over the night.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello, guys and girls,

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.