A GOOD WAY TO GET MORE VIEWS AND SUBS

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ONE WAY I FEEL LIKE CAN UP YOUR VIEWS AND SUBS THAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO DO IS GETTING YOUR VIDEOS OUT THERE ONTO BLOGS AND WEBSITES. TRY SEARCHING UP FOR BLOGS IN YOUR NICHE AND SIMPLY SEND THEM AN EMAIL SAYING YOU HAVE A VIDEO THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR THEIR SITE. OF COURSE DONT SEEM SPAMMY AND TRY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY FIRST. TRY LOOKING TO BLOG AROUND THE SIZE OF YOUR CHANNEL AND BE SURE THAT YOUR VIDEO IS PRESENTABLE FOR THIER WEBSITE.

WELL THIS IS JUST SOME STUFF I WANTED TO SHARE IF YOU GUYS KNEW ALREADY THEN GREAT IF NOT THEN I HOPE YOU USE IT WISELY

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Facebook was my strongest platform for promoting videos, now no one can see a yt links on my page. I'm' using a instagram instead.

Reactions: MrMotherCrusher

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Facebook was my strongest platform for promoting videos, now no one can see a yt links on my page. I'm' using a instagram instead.

i use facebook but not so much because since i dont really post most i dont want to see me spammy. ill try instagram and twitter just need to get my hashtag game up there

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i'm currently going through an internal struggle with deciding whether or not to post my vids on facebook, simply because i absolutely LOATH facebook and everything it stands for and refuse to have a facebook page.

for now, i won't be creating one, but i may have to give in as my channel grows. *sigh*

we will see...

Reactions: MrMotherCrusher

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i'm currently going through an internal struggle with deciding whether or not to post my vids on facebook, simply because i absolutely LOATH facebook and everything it stands for and refuse to have a facebook page.

for now, i won't be creating one, but i may have to give in as my channel grows. *sigh*

we will see...
whats wrong with FB?