A few questions about deleting videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm reorganising my Youtubing, and have created new channels for the Mopping Stranger, My Vlogs and for beats I'll be sharing with YouTubers.

So My question is, if I delete my vlogs and mopping stranger videos from my main channel to move them to the other channels, will it affect my video views? Will the counter readjust and subtract the views I got from those videos?

Should I even move my original videos, or just keep them there, but now on upload new videos to their new channels?

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
You can make a playlist on your new channel and add your old videos from the other channels into it. If you delete from the channel all stats go with it. But the "total views" does not change unless YouTube rolls back views which they don´t do that often (and usually associated with just view counter errors)... At least that is what I have seen on my own channels... I deleted a video and it did not affect the total views even though the video had 140 views...

Jonathan

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with johnathan and no, if you delete the videos your total views will not change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.