A few one of a kind ways to get more views...

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here are a few unique and one of a kind ways to get more views on YouTube. Now these aren't the traditional ways of gathering viewers for your new video, but rather a more outside the box way of getting more views on youtube.

1. Make a Gif
Use a website such as GifYouTube.com to make a short gif promoting your video. This way when marketing on different forums and social networks you can not only just include a thumbnail image for your video, but also a gif! People are way more likely to click your video after seeing a GIF about what the video is about.

2. Make an article
You can create an article for your video. You don't need a blog or a website to create the article, but rather just posting on forums will do you good! Make sure of course that the forum approves YouTube videos, then you can create an article to go along with the video!
---------------------------
Thanks for reading! Tell me a few things you do to get more views on your YouTube videos!

Hana

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I like the GIF one. I've been thinking about doing that for a while so thanks for that link, it'll be helpful : )

Reactions: Furry Gurus

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
thanks for this! the Gif idea would work perfectly with my type of content :)

JelaniGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much for the advice cause I'm new and I've really been working so hard at this but I'm not foiling up this is my passion so thx for the tips

FartingOnThings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The gif is an interesting advice. I don't know how I can implement it for my videos, but I will think of something.

I noticed the best way to drive views, for me, was simply posting the videos on reddit. You do get 100-200 views within a few hours if you target popular forums. The people on there may dislike your videos, and even post negative comments, but I don't care about that at all. Perhaps if I actually made quality videos that I put lots of effort in, it may have some impact, but on my current channel, I really don't care.

The other way that helps is to simply comment a LOT on youtube. Try not to spam, or mention your channel, just post comments relevant to the video, it does seem to help. If you manage to get a top comment, the views from that can be pretty big.