A Day in the Life

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
have any of you done “a day in my life” type of video? How successful was it? How often did you do them? Do you have any advice for someone who wants to do one? I made one kind of accidentally on purpose if that makes sense. I couldn’t think of a video idea so I just sort of recorded myself through out the day doing what I normally do in a day.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
This is actually the direction that our channel has taken recently. My wife and I now both help in the video making and editing process and we have been statistically great growth from it.

She is much more keen as to what to look for in videos and what popular YTers do. I trust her completely and I'm always pleased with how our videos turn out. Having both of us involved has also helped us promote the channel a lot more too.

It's basically just vlogging and shooting some video clips whenever you think you are something interesting and worth capturing or if there is a moment you want to share something with the camera.

Video trimming will be your best friend for sure. You may capture hours of content but there will be a lot of fat to trim until you get just the parts that seem important or funny. My wife and I can easily trim 2 hours worth of footage to an 8 minute video.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: BrettTaylorYT