Gaming a couple of video's

CaptaineChewbacca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello what's up
im looking for someone who just want's to make good content and just have a good time making videos if you want too just P.M me you Skype name and i'll add you

just to make sure
Please have
Mic
skype or team speak 3
games
and internet!

Newton Vieira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
is it hard to upload gaming content and still get it monetized? i'm just wondering because I plan on making a gaming account soon also....

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What games did you have in mind? I have a pretty low spec PC but would deffo be up for this if I can run any games you wanna do :D[DOUBLEPOST=1377500476,1377500392][/DOUBLEPOST]
is it hard to upload gaming content and still get it monetized? i'm just wondering because I plan on making a gaming account soon also....
Legally, you can't monetize gameplay content outwith a partnership contract but I know a lot of people do and get away with it but if you upload without monetizing at first, then when you eventually get accepted for a partnership, you can monetize them afterwards :D

Newton Vieira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What games did you have in mind? I have a pretty low spec PC but would deffo be up for this if I can run any games you wanna do :D[DOUBLEPOST=1377500476,1377500392][/DOUBLEPOST]

Legally, you can't monetize gameplay content outwith a partnership contract but I know a lot of people do and get away with it but if you upload without monetizing at first, then when you eventually get accepted for a partnership, you can monetize them afterwards :D
I wanted to upload FIFA game plays... Call of Duty.... and Minecraft games... would you know how I can get a partnership by any chance??

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wanted to upload FIFA game plays... Call of Duty.... and Minecraft games... would you know how I can get a partnership by any chance??
Upload htem without monetizing at first, wait until you are averaging at least 100 views per day on the channel and then apply for a few, RPM, Fullscreen etc.

CaptaineChewbacca

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

i can play almost everything good on my pc what's your skype ill add you

Reactions: GamerKeebzy