Comedy A collab, sharing what's on your mind.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I am thinking about doing a series on funny stuff that is going on in my mind. With that aside, I want to try to do the same things, but for other YouTubers to submit any funny thoughts that they were thinking.

Here are the rules of the video:
  • Your video must be about something funny you have thought of
  • Video can take up to 45 seconds in duration
  • You are allowed to edit it, to show what you're capable of when creating content
  • Once the video is done, send to theendersnakescallan@gmail.com through Google Drive or any other reliable servers
  • In your submission, provide a link to your YouTube channel, so I can shout you out
  • Any additional messages may be allowed in the e-mail

If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask. I will be happy to answer when I can.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Once we have enough attention here, then I shall add a deadline for any other submissions.

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just shared this with my friend, Zeppz. He's got a YouTube channel on which he uploads some awesome gameplay along with debates. I'm sure that if he spoke about something light hearted, he'd suit this project.

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
I just shared this with my friend, Zeppz. He's got a YouTube channel on which he uploads some awesome gameplay along with debates. I'm sure that if he spoke about something light hearted, he'd suit this project.
It can be anything on his mind. I'm sure he would suit in well. Thank you for the share. The more, the merrier they all say!

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Great idea ! I don´t know when the limit is, but i can probably do that until friday evening or something. Good idea, i would do a short comedy skit kind of thing with my stickmans as usual, but it will fit into the theme of "this came to my mind..."

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Great idea ! I don´t know when the limit is, but i can probably do that until friday evening or something. Good idea, i would do a short comedy skit kind of thing with my stickmans as usual, but it will fit into the theme of "this came to my mind..."
That's perfectly fine! I haven't set a deadline yet, until there is a suitable amount of people for the video :) I would imagine when the deadline appears, it would be for inbetween 3 days - 2 weeks, all depending on what happens :)