A Brand New way of doing Collabs. This will help you grow!

Do you want to participate in one of the giveaways?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i'll pass

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys! Have you heard of Collabean? This is a new concept that was created recently, that aims to help content creators grow by a form of Community giveaway!

The concept is super simple, instead of you creating a solo giveaway of let's say 10$, you will be placed with other content creators that will also pay 10$, in order to make a Bigger giveaway! And the better the price, the more people will come to participate. It also works similar to a collaboration since every content creator involved in the giveaway, will use is social media to help promoting it!

Do you like the idea? If you guys have any questions about the project, let me know down in the comments!

This already exists, the concept isn’t new it’s very heavily used on instagram where they tag multiple people and have have to follow all of the people for an entry. It gets tedious and is more effort than its worth for viewers. Most of the time subscribing to a ton of different channels that are out of their interest is uninspiring so I would not recommend this type of giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can believe that, but I also believe that should push you to make quality content. Also, I'm only advertising the giveaway for a specific market. In this case, for the game I play and video about.
That's good. Yes top priority is to make videos you can be proud about :)

Back